International National Democratic Union

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » International National Democratic Union » SJC » The trial of the 0001 Case

The trial of the 0001 Case

Posts 1 to 17 of 17

The court session will begin on June 11, 2023, the request will be to switch to a neighboring topic for its holding

Теги: <ya-tr-span data-index="27-0" data-translated="true" data-source-lang="en" data-target-lang="ru" data-value="SJC" data-translation="SJC" data-ch="0" data-type="trSpan">SJC</ya-tr-span>

I welcome all participants in the trial, we are ready to begin, the Chairman of the UUUR Russia Federation is the representative of the judicial board. Prosecutor New Belarus and the Accused "Rodina NN"

HI

Hello

I'm listening to the state prosecutor

Dear Supreme Judicial Court, as the head of the Department of Internal Security, I am today the representative of the prosecution that the homeland of the NN completely ignored the basis of our union, namely the democratic life of each of the members of the region, and attracted anti-democracy: the ban on the Internet in the member state is visible, the ban on the use of cars, the ban on accessing social networks thereby completely blocks the socio-spiritual life of people on the territory of this accused state, I believe that this violation requires not just exclusion from our union, but also a complete ban on further admission to the elected members of the state of our union, thereby requiring the court to he excluded and banned these states from re-joining the ranks of our union, thank you\

New Belarus wrote:

Уважаемый Высший судебный суд, как начальник Департамента внутренней безопасности, я сегодня являюсь представителем обвинения в том, что родина НС полностью проигнорировала основу нашего союза, а именно демократическую жизнь каждого из членов региона, и привлекла антидемократию: запрет на Интернет в государстве-члене виден,  запрет на использование автомобилей, запрет на доступ к социальным сетям тем самым полностью блокирует социально-духовную жизнь людей на территории этого обвиняемого государства, Я считаю, что это нарушение требует не просто исключения из нашего союза, но и полного запрета на дальнейший прием в избранные члены государства нашего союза,  тем самым потребовав от суда исключить и запретить этим государствам вновь вступать в ряды нашего союза, спасибо\

I protest, dear court, I declare that it is durable, the government of the state is indeed prohibited, the new government of our state is trying to eliminate and yesterday we took a step on the path to great democracy, namely, we allowed the use of cars for free use, I believe that this evidence is the way of anti-democracy of our state

RodinaNN wrote:

Я протестую, уважаемый суд, я заявляю, что это надолго, управление государством действительно запрещено, новое правительство нашего государства пытаются устранить, и вчера мы сделали шаг на пути к великой демократии, а именно, мы разрешили использование автомобилей в свободное пользование, я считаю, что это доказательство является путем антидемократии нашего государства

I satisfy the protest

yes, well, even if you satisfy yourself, do not hide it, I believe that the proof is complete inadmissibility with our region, namely with the union, namely the democracy of the state, which at the moment is accused of committing anti-democracy, the state of the homeland of nn foreigners is completely prohibited, without exception, none of the citizens even of our union can go there just as tourists to completely contradict Thus, I believe that we are obliged to get rid of these states

if I didn't notice, dear offend, then I want to note that the fact that international society marks our state so innocuously at the center of democracy and I believe that even these prohibitions are not a contradiction of the democratic way of life

Well, if the prosecutor and the accused have finished on the instructions of the evidence, please report this

Yea

Yes I'm done

Well, then the judicial board is removed to make a decision. (I ask everyone to stand up)...

Decision of the Supreme Judicial Court
As the chairman of the judicial board of the Supreme Judicial Court, by a joint decision with 2 and 3 judges of the Supreme Judicial Court, I have made my decision to find Rodina NN not guilty of committing a crime not provided for by the Constitution of the International National Democratic Union in anti-democracy. And drop all charges!

I disagree, she should be excluded

You have the right to appeal the case to the higher officials of the Union. THE CASE IS CLOSED

You are here » International National Democratic Union » SJC » The trial of the 0001 Case

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно