International National Democratic Union

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » International National Democratic Union » Elections » Elections

Elections

Posts 1 to 7 of 7

For all those who wish to become a member of the sleeve of the leadership of the union, you need to express your desire here in this section by writing I want to be elected to such and such a position after that the election and election campaign will be announced

Приветствую всех членов союза. Я хочу избираться на пост главы департамента внутренней безопасности

I, as the Chancellor of the Union, announce the holding of elections for the post of Chairman of the Supreme Judicial Court, as well as elections for the post of Head of the Department of Internal Security will be held in parallel

Dear members of our union, I inform you that the elections for the post of Head of the Internal Security of the Union will be held at the end of the elections currently taking place

Dear Union, I announce my deliberate decision to be elected to the post of head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of our union, and I hope that my decision will remain beyond criticism.

Dear Union, I announce my deliberate decision to be elected to the post of head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of our union, and I hope that my decision will remain beyond criticism.

I announce my deliberate decision to be elected to the post of head of the Department of Foreign Affairs of our union

You are here » International National Democratic Union » Elections » Elections

Рейтинг форумов | Создать форум бесплатно